Tuesday, February 1, 2022 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Upcoming Dates:Tuesday, February 8, 2022 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 1, 2022 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
2017 Nafziger Rd
View on Google Maps
Join us to build phenomenal creations through weekly challenges and activities based in STEAM: Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts, and Math.
Participants will receive a private Zoom link from library staff to join the day of the event:
- Please do not share your received zoom meeting invitation with others, as this is a closed meeting. Please encourage anyone interested in joining our program to register to receive their own meeting invitation and link.
- Please make sure your email address is accurate and that on the day of the event, you log onto Zoom with the username that you provide in your registration.
In registering you understand that:
- Video and audio from your screen will be visible to library staff and other program participants.
- The program will not be recorded and the chat log will not be archived.
- Registration is required for this program. Registration will open December 20, 2021.