Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About LGBTQ2+ But Did Not Know Who to Ask; Discussion Panel
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Have a question about the LGBTQ2+ community, but don’t know who to ask? Join RWL for a panel discussion in a safe space with local experts.
Submit your questions ahead of time by emailing email@example.com or during the live chat.
Please note: Due to the potential for sensitive nature of the topics discussed, this program is designed for ages 16+.
To help create a safe space, all questions will be visible only to the moderators, and this program will run as a live webinar with participant screens and sound turned off.
In registering, you understand that:
- Registrants will receive an invitation from library staff to attend the program as a closed Zoom webinar.
- Video and audio from your screen will not be visible to the presenters, library staff, and other program participants.
- The program will not be recorded and the chat log will not be archived.
- Please make sure your email address is accurate and that on the day of the program, you log onto Zoom with the username that you provide in your registration.
- Please do not share your received zoom meeting invitation with others as this is a closed meeting. Please encourage anyone interested in joining our program to register to receive their own meeting invitation and link.
- Registration for this program is required. Registration will open on May 24, 2021