Holiday Candy Making
Thursday, December 16, 2021 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(Designed for Adults and Teens)
Sugar, butter, cocoa powder…these are just a few of the friends you’ll spend time with at our candy making program! Register to receive your Zoom link for our candy making demonstration and some sweet recipes.
Registrants will receive an invitation from library staff to attend the program as a closed Zoom meeting. Others receiving that link are library staff and other registered program participants. Please do not share your Zoom meeting invitation with others, as this is a closed meeting.
In registering, you understand that:
- Registrants will receive an invitation from library staff to attend the program as a closed Zoom meeting.
- Video and audio from your screen will be visible to the library staff and other program participants.
- The program will not be recorded and the chat log will not be archived.
- Please make sure your email address is accurate and that on the day of the program, you log onto Zoom with the username that you provide in your registration.
- Please do not share your received zoom meeting invitation with others as this is a closed meeting. Please encourage anyone interested in joining our program to register to receive their own meeting invitation and link.
- Registration is required for this program. Registration opens on November 1, 2021.